It's time to brush up on your skills; we are now hosting a Deluge leaderboard on Google Sheets! This leaderboard applies specifically to Meteos DS.
You can submit your scores on the Metamo Archive Discord, or by sending them to me.
In the future, if this takes off, we hope to also run a weekly contest to see who can get the highest score with a planet. If there's anything else you would like to see from our new leaderboard, please let me know!
You can view the leaderboard here; https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12ipzy6HT9CpcwjFsE_1rzcC-Y58hA8gTid-K91Ma9I0/edit#gid=993180579
So, good luck!Read more >
The Matamo Archive is home to a large database of Meteos related information, and that's good. We have articles on things that no longer exist, rare(ish) items realting to Meteos, and much more.
What we don't have, however, is a clean wiki.
Metamo Ark Wiki is due for some spring cleaning. We have unused images floating around, pages that desperately need to be updated, and much more. Having a cleaned-up wiki will help with organization and make the wiki better as a whole.
Here is a list of things to do. Feel free to tackle whatever you'd like.
- Delete needless pages. Some pages on the wiki do not serve any purpose, or are already summarized somewhere else, and thereby redundant. Delete them yourself, or request a moderator do so.
- Planet pages nee…
(Bear with me here, I wrote this when both tired and bored.)
Since I have absolutely nothing else to do right now, have a bunch of theories about Meteos. They aren't in any particular order, so have fun trying to find what you want. :P
- The Suburbionites are biologically and physiologically like the Dawndusians. Aside from one being able to go for extreme periods of time without truly sleeping, their bodies appear almost exactly the same in their art.
- The Suburbionites are not actually ridiculously tall; that's just a suit. They average about 4.5 feet tall.
- Suburbionites are typically augmented with cybernetics. They could have a robotic eye or arm, to name a few. One like the Suburbionite above could have a visor like Cyclops does, …
Read more >
Metamo Ark Wiki is happy to annonce that we are having our first scheduled chat tomorrow at 7:00 PM, Central Standard Time. If you would like to get to know some of the other Archivists better, have some fun on the wiki, or just hang out, please attend!Read more >
As 2016 draws to a close, now we can look back on our progress this year.
We set up articles for each and every one of our planets (and some Fanon ones, too!), got our Archived Interactions in order, gained a few new users, made a thorough database for Meteos content, and are currently getting our universe in order. We hope you enjoyed seeing us take form, and we can't wait to see what happens in the new year.
Thank you all, and see you in 2017!Read more >
These would be highlighted and stuck at the top of the Metamo Archive board on the forums... presuming that highlighting a post does that :P
Title; General Posting Information Thread
This board is dedicated to supporting and keeping track of all the Archived Interactions. It was created to simplify posting Archived Interactions, and make them more direct and easy to access.
If you want to post, feel free. Just title your post like so...
((Planet Name, in parenthesis)) (Arch. Int. title)
Below are some guidelines for posting Archived interactions. If you want to learn how to make one, please see the Archived Interaction Guide. If you have any questions, please make sure that the question isn't already here.
Q; May I make Archived Interactions abo…Read more >
Just wishing a happy Thanksgiving to everyone who celebrates it at Metamo Ark Wikia. Hope you guys are enjoying/enjoyed it!Read more >
... I can only imagine it looking something like the Great Clock from Ratchet and Clank.
Just putting it out there.
In case you want to know, it looks like this.Read more >
And now the music's going to be stuck in my for the rest of the month :P
In any case, this video's pretty interesting. For one, look how fast he's playing o.o
Also, the planets seem to have a circular HP meter on the left that goes down as long as a column is critical, and the other players were sending him Burnt Meteos in columns, which would no doubt drive me insane, if I was playing.
On a side note, this is my 777th edit. Yay! :DRead more >
I just got the thought that Meteos Wars may not have been a finished game upon release, and may have fallen prey to deadline issues or software limitations.
I have some evidence to back it up, too;
- Atrocious online play. Seriously, the online play in Meteos Wars is horrific. It's incredibly laggy, sometimes to the point of unplayability, though how laggy it is depends on the distance between the two players; two players close-by will have seamless multiplayer, while two players across the world might as well not play at all.
- Seemingly unfinished achievement system. When you unlock an accessory, the dialogue box looks a bit like this;
Congratulations! You completed the task [Complete 10 games]! You unlocked the [Anasazean] accessory!
- Both variabl…
It was gonna happen.
Every game faces it.
I'm making a tier list for Meteos (DS) for fun, and I'll post the results here when I'm finally finished.
Here's how it works.
- I will duel planets alphabetically, so Anasaze will fight Bavoom, Boggob, and so forth. Once one planet is done being focused on, I'll move onto the next.
- The planets will duel 10 times, on Brutally Hard with Overwhelming AI, with rules set to 2 Novas, no Items (Fox Only, Final Destination)
- Once a planet has fought ten times, it's win percentage is recorded.
- I will then move onto the next, swapping the planet I would challenge to the one I will be using (So, for example, after Anasaze vs Bavoom, with me as Anasaze, it will be Boggob vs Anasaze, with me as Boggob). This is to preve…
Let me tell you a story.
Back when I first got Meteos Wars, I found in the Help menu a section called "METEOS Book". In it, there's a prologue.
I read it.
It's worse than you'd imagine. I highly suggest you prepare youself. This sounds like cringeworthy fanfic, IMHO.
"A magnificent cosmos, incomprehensible in scale, linking together all individual bodies within it.
And the river of time, running through both past and future. Before the vastness of creatures, human knowledge is little more than grains of wheat trying to bloom in a desert.
Now, the Milky Way itself, with it's countless abundance of stars, is heading for unparalleled disaster due to one single planet.
Originally, it was a planet blessed with a wealth of natural resources. The crisis…Read more >
Wow, we're now at fifty articles on this wiki, with my addition of Bavoom! Let's keep it up, although it seems like there might not be so much more, we plan to eventually do noncanon stuff!Read more >
I've noticed that some wikis (Plants Vs Zombies Wiki and Angry Birds Wiki, for two examples) have badges. Should we have a badge system?Read more >
On the account of making fanfiction/crossovers, should we make the giudelines now, or wait and cross that bridge when we come to it? Because I'm thinking it would be better to make it now, rather than later.Read more >
At one point I hope to expand our articles beyond just Meteos, and cover other space-faring games. But I'm not sure which ones we should cover, I'd like to be in control of what's added and what's not. For now I'm thinking perhaps Awesomenauts, but regardless it should wait until we've completed at least most of Meteos.Read more >
I'm serious. Dejeh's gravity is so high and it's game is so fast that if you played with a touchscreen, and were quick enough, you could reach Hevendor levels of attack speed. The same goes for Geyler and Limotube.
Here's a video of it; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MD3DoWRV83s It's only the first part of the video, so you won't have to skip anything to see it.Read more >