|A native of Jupiter.|
|Diameter||~139,822.05 km (86,881.4 mi)|
Jupiter is a planet found in Meteos Astro Blocks.
Jupiter is the fifth planet found throughout Star Quest. In Survival, it is shown with a three-and-a-half star difficulty rating, out of five.
In Star Quest, Jupiter sees only red, white, green, blue and yellow blocks, whereas it sees all six possible block colors in Survival. The Colour Eraser is introduced here. Jupiter maintains the trend of increasing gravity with difficulty level, functioning identically to all other planets, otherwise. However, Jupiter introduces a further additional column, compared to Asteroid, for a total of 10 columns.
Star Quest DataEdit
As usual, Jupiter has three stages; Shoot, Time, and Puzzle.
- Easy; Launch 150 blocks
- Normal; Launch 175 blocks
- Hard; Launch 200 blocks
- Easy; Launch 150 blocks in 2:30
- Normal; Launch 160 blocks in 2:10
- Hard; Launch 200 blocks in 2:00
Information on Puzzle stages and their solutions can be found in our Puzzle article. Note that Star Quest puzzles do not change, regardless of difficulty.
- Jupiter shares it's background design with the ending picture for The New Utopia, despite actually being a gas giant, where a scenario like this is, for all intents and purposes, impossible.
|Meteos Astro Blocks Planets|
Jupiter | Saturn | Pluto | Meteo